Brought factory reset konka r8a phone but is locked to old owners email, how do i fix this
Hard Reset the device:
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option "yes" with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option " reboot system now ".
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
on May 29, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?