I have a GE JKP62G microwave-oven combo. The oven works fine. The microwave blew the 15 amp fuse. When I replaced the fuse, per your earlier directions, and tried to use the microwave, the new fuse blew. Any suggestions for next step?
If too much current passes through the microwave circuitry, the line fuse will blow. If the line fuse blows, the microwave won’t start. To determine if the line fuse is at fault, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse does not have continuity, replace it. In addition, you should investigate and resolve the problem that caused the fuse to blow. If you don’t resolve the underlying issue, the new fuse will blow too
Main Control Board
The main control board might be defective. However, this is rarely the case. Control boards are often misdiagnosed—check all of the more commonly defective parts. If you have determined that all of the other components are working properly,replace the main control board.
The thermal fuse cuts off power to the microwave if the microwave overheats. To determine if the thermal fuse has blown, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse does not have continuity, replace it. The thermal fuse cannot be reset—if the fuse is blown, it must be replaced.
Since its a electrical isue cal a liscenced professiona to resolve the issue . Your microwave oven isnt at fault . I belive the supplay to it has issue and would have blown anyway.
on May 29, 2018