How do i download kids
You can put eBooks on the tablet by using the Aldiko eBook app and your PC to put books in the library.
1) Download an ePub file to your computer. Use Google Books or another eBook store to get the file. Check out http://books.google.com
2) To transfer the ePub file, hook up the tablet to the PC.
3) First mount your USB Storage (Internal), from your PC go the removable disk, you should see the ebooks folder, create a sub folder and name it import.
4) Copy your epub file to the import folder.
5) Next turn off USB storage(Internal).
6) Launch Aldiko, click on Menu which should popup a menu with option such as import. Click on import. It will start to scan your sdcard for any epub files.
7) When the import is finished, click on Bookshelf to refresh. For some reason it just doesn't see any epub files from the USB Storage (ie from the MicroSDCard)
Let me know if this helps.
on Jan 23, 2018