Char-Broil Grilling - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
We have a Char-Broil water
The temperature can vary from model to model or as a result of the ambient air temperature and humidity wherever you live. You should get an oven thermometer at your local grocery store (they're cheap) and check the temp for yourself at each setting. It will probably vary from season to season, depending on the weather, but once you get a few readings in different conditions, you'll be able to anticipate what you need pretty easily.
on Feb 11, 2018
I cannot get the gas grill to light. The tank was
the regulator could have gone into lock up.
try this to unlock it...
- Open the BBQ Lid
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Turn the Propane tank valve to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Disconnect the Regulator hose from the Propane tank
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "ON"/OPEN position
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes, allowing all excess gas in valves and manifold to dissipate
- Turn ALL control knob back to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Reconnect the regulator hose to the Propane tank- hand tighten only.
- Check all hose connections to ensure that a positive seal has been made
- SLOWLY turn "ON"/OPEN the propane gas supply
- Wait approximately 5 seconds for the regulator pressure to stabilize
- Turn "ON"/OPEN the selected burner control knob to "HI"
- Press the Multi Spark ignition button or match light selected burner.
- Hope this helps you has me in the past!
on Jan 08, 2018
Gas valve won't turn
Check the bottle. It may be the safety shut off that's built into the bottle valve. Turn the bottle off bump it on the ground and then open real slow and check for gas flow.
on Aug 06, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?