Char-Broil Grilling - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Flame Shooting out the front
You clearly have a gas leak. Inspect the suspect area for loose connections like the gas delivery pipe to the burner assembly. Try to reconnect them. If there is a hole in it you can use some muffler repair adhesive but I would just get a new part. Often the company will send you free parts as a good gesture to assure encourage repeat business. Check out the links below. The second one offers free shipping.
on May 11, 2018
I cannot get the gas grill to light. The tank was
the regulator could have gone into lock up.
try this to unlock it...
- Open the BBQ Lid
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Turn the Propane tank valve to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Disconnect the Regulator hose from the Propane tank
- Turn ALL main control knobs to the "ON"/OPEN position
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes, allowing all excess gas in valves and manifold to dissipate
- Turn ALL control knob back to the "OFF"/CLOSED position
- Reconnect the regulator hose to the Propane tank- hand tighten only.
- Check all hose connections to ensure that a positive seal has been made
- SLOWLY turn "ON"/OPEN the propane gas supply
- Wait approximately 5 seconds for the regulator pressure to stabilize
- Turn "ON"/OPEN the selected burner control knob to "HI"
- Press the Multi Spark ignition button or match light selected burner.
- Hope this helps you has me in the past!
on Jan 08, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?