Casio HD wristwatch-4-button
1. Press lower-left button to enter hand-setting mode (you will see a H-S appear in the LCD)
2. Hold the upper-left button until the LCD starts to flash
3. Press the lower-right button to advance the minute needle by 20 seconds. You can also hold for high speed advance.
4. If you need to advance the time by a long way, and don't want to hold down the lower-right button, then press both the right buttons at the same time and the time will advance automatically. Pressing any button will then cause the advance to stop.
6. Once you have set the time, press the upper-left button.
7. To return to time-keeping mode, press the lower-left button.
Bloody complicated, but easy when you get use to it. I travel quite a bit and this really pisses me off when I have to change the time, especially so when the needle can only move clockwise.
on Jun 10, 2018