Water Heaters - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support


Do not cut it. See if you can;t get a pair pliers in the element and close the element small length to long length.

Water Water... | Answered Yesterday


I would have the boiler as close as possible because the amount of heat wasted in heating water you won't use can get expensive. The nearer it is the quicker and more efficient the heater will work.

Water Water... | Answered Yesterday


The most common heating elements in an electric wtr htr are 120v 4500 watt elements. There are usually two of them. The bottom element heats about 80% of the water, and the top one heats the remaining 20% after the bottom stat is satisfied. The info you are looking for is on the rating plate of the heater. Good luck!

Water Heaters | Answered 3 days ago


didnt specify anything as to unit generic answer if electric check and test element thermostat --if gas check and test thermocouple and thermostat --if oil check and test for clogged nozzle -fire sensor air bound fuel lines

Water Water... | Answered 3 days ago


I've ended up with a Drayton Tempus 3 when I bought my house, and I think this is how it works. It allows you to set 2 Timers (I'll call them timer 1 and timer 2) so that you can control Hot Water or Heating On/Off times twice a day. The unit has 6 buttons - 2 for Adjustment, 2 for Hot Water and 2 for Heating. The 2 Adjustment buttons allow you adjust the Clock Time, or allow you to adjust Timer 1 and/or Timer 2. NOTE: Timer 1 is the time refered to on the Heating / Hot Water Select buttons if you press "Once". If you select "Twice" on these the both Timer 1 and Timer 2 are taken into account. For example if you want Hot Water to come on Once between 8pm -10pm, but you want Heating to come on Twice between 6am - 7am, and 8pm -10pm, you have to do the following: Set Timer 1 to 8pm - 10pm, and set Timer 2 to 6am -7pm. Then select Once for Hot Water, and select Twice for Heating. Hope this helps.

Water Heaters | Answered 3 days ago


information as to make , model ,year and stuff like that might get you an answer

Water Water... | Answered on Aug 12, 2018


Thalix 100mg thalix 100mg side effects, thalix 100mg price

Water Water... | Answered on Aug 10, 2018


What black wire? need make and model number to give an answer.

Water Water... | Answered on Aug 09, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Water Heaters Logo

17,102 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Water Heaters Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17446 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3328 Answers

Gil Shultz

Level 3 Expert

3382 Answers

Are you a Water Heater Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...