Watches - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to remove stem to get to battery in ebel
On my men's classic wave, the stem is removed simply by pulling it out. It feels like it's requiring a lot of force, but it is designed to have resistance so that it's not pulled out accidentally when setting the time.
So to change the battery, you remove the 5 faceplate screws, remove the crystal and gasket, pull out the stem and then the whole face/movement assembly will pull forward.
NOT positive yours is the same, but that's how my men's Classic Wave is. Good luck!
on Sep 11, 2018
How do I reset my tissot t touch expert
Steps to Synchronize the Hands
- Press the centre pusher (T). The watch should beep once.
- Touch the centre of the touch-sensitive face until opt appears, in opt select 24H Cm (or 12H Fft or 24H Fft or 12H Cm) is shown in the digital LCD display.
- Press and hold the centre pusher (T) for approximately 5 seconds. The watch will beep once and then again, a second time, after 5 seconds have passed. After the second beep, the digital LCD display should read SYNCHRO. If not, return to step one.
- Press the upper pusher (+) to advance the hour hand until it is positioned exactly at 12:00. (PH press T button to to switch to minute hand adjust)
- Press the lower pusher (-) to advance the minute hand until it is also positioned exactly at 12:00.
- When both hands are aligned together and pointing directly at 12:00, press the centre pusher (T) to save the setting. The hands of the watch are now synchronized
on Sep 10, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?