Televison & Video - Page 3 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I don;t know how to re-program a OnCommand tv remote
Direct Code Entry
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Enter the 4 digit code from the code tables. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
- With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your device, try one of the other codes for your brand.
11 hours ago
My Sharp Remote Control Is Suddenly Stop Working
Ok I just dealt with the Sharp customer support for this problem.
1) You need to unplug the TV for 1 full minute and remove the batteries from your remote aswell (this will reset the system)
2) Hold the power button on the remote for 30 seconds with the batteries still out of the remote and the TV still unplugged
3) After the 30 seconds replace batteries then press every button on the remote beginning with the power button in order from left to right and top to bottom (same way you read)
4) Then plug your tv back in and try the remote again.... and the remote and TV should be back in sync.
Not finding what you are looking for?