* Brand and model needed for specific information.
* Check your warranty and call for support.
*** Following is for information only***
* I've had this problem with my Kindle Fire HD 7". I found that other (non-kindle) apps does not adjust for specific screen sizes. I came across similar problem with my Samsung Galaxy smart phone. You may have to tilt the tablet several ways to get the screen to switch into a wider mode (twist around or flip screen).
* There is another problem with the "Pop up" input screen as it will cover you input location. This hides what gets typed into the entry line. Results in a lot of typos or spell checked and changed into another word (that changes the meaning)
* I've found that if your waiting for an entry to "enter" and switch back to the original page, it may help to press the "<" back arrow to the previous page. This is due to the keyboard or "data entry" window covered your "okay to enter" window.
* Final, In your case. The keyboard does show up. Try to enter password and press "Enter". If this does not work then call for service. Support should be able to walk you through the login process.
* If this is an App then you will need to contact the company of that app. Many put a disclaimer when downloading to inform you that the app may not work or optimized for your device.
PS; If all else fails then you may need to perform a "Hard Reset". This will return you to a factory setting. It may download the latest operating system.
This issues have been suggested on many Android gadgets consisting of Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei etc. if you have no longer cleared the app cache files,or while you replace a software program new app documents are first downloaded, stored on the reminiscence and established. but if whilst updating, some documents are corrupted or overwritten, on occasion it takes place that the running device isn't always capable of get entry to the app documents and it crashes. you can also ask about other huawei issues at http://www.huaweisupportnumber.com/ huawei support number
First, I'm not a Samsung tech.
* I get problems downloading new apps or unable to get updates.
* Found that the tablet (or phone) memory gets filled and slows down every thing. It won't self clear memory even when you ask it to.
* Go to settings, Apps, then check the memory cache and clear them.
* This also means your internal memory is packed. (or too small). Clear or upgrade memory for more space. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-178690/
* you may need to do a "Hard Reset" to clear all the unwanted junk off the device. Check your settings for a "factory reset" option. Sometimes called a "factory restore"
* Be sure to back up your device before the reset. Or transfer the data to the "cloud drive" , SD card.
* Reload the current operating system (Android or similar).
* Only reload the apps you really need. Leave the rest of the junk in the "Cloud" This way you still have usable memory.
* Hard reset; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZpCyz6EFME
* Hard reset and bypass Google; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDSrChQxQ_o
* Factory reset (Hard incl.); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILb8CpvAYk
* Still have problems? Check your warranty. Call for service.
For that I'd go to amazon.com click help( just under the search bar)
click manage devices, Click contact us on left side of screen. fill in info about problem. You have a choice of reply methods and I usually go for call back. They are fairly quick and will talk you through the fix.
To protect your Android device confidential information and programs from the hackers and unwanted visitors, you need antivirus software which stops the suspicious activity on your device. Antivirus software preserves your all type of android devices. There is various antivirus are available in the market. You can choose according to your devices and needs. Here we mention some best free antivirus for android 2017 -
Bitdefender antivirus free - Bitdefender antivirus free is best free antivirus for android tablets. It has some additional features which make it user-friendly. After the installation, it starts running not additional settings required. No need to set a scheduled scan, it starts scan automatically. If you installed any new software, it will automatically scan that also. contact with us at GlobalTech Squad which offers support services for all antiviruses. Our experts give you the best solution for problems like installation, updates, or usage of antiviruses. We are here to help you 24x7. Home Global Tech Squad