Retail Supplies - Page 2 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I have a sams 45 cash register making a noise and showing an error cade Elo0000
The E00 code on your SAM4S cash register indicates a Sequence Error.
You can try an Initial Clear to reset the error:
1. Turn the power switch located on the right side of the register to the OFF position.
2. Turn the control lock to the P position.
3. Press and hold the key position where the SBTL key is located on the default keyboard layout.
4. While continuing to hold the SBTL key, turn the power switch to the ON position.
5. The message "INITIAL CLEAR OK!" prints when the initial clear is complete.
You may have to try the Initial Clear procedure a few times to clear the E00 error.
on Jan 09, 2018
How do I register
You have posted therefore you are registered in Fixya. Otherwise, you could not post. Replies to your postings are accessed by clicking on links in emails from Fixya to you. You can learn more about fixya from its support page. It is a free service.
on Dec 31, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?