Photography - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Without knowing the make and model of the camera, we can offer no assistance. Have you looked in the printed manual ?

Photography | Answered on Nov 05, 2017

Do not put them in the fireplace - you will not get grate pictures that way

Olympus... | Answered on Nov 05, 2017

Hi Marion.
see if this link helps you out.
Polaroid 690 stopped working Google Search

Polaroid 690 SLR... | Answered on Nov 04, 2017

I'd check with Canon. They will probably want you to send it back . . . be sure the price of the repair is going to be considerably less than a new (refurbished) camera.

Canon... | Answered on Nov 02, 2017

Generally the Rewind knob unscrews backwards. Put something in the sprocket slot that fits in the film canister and gently turn the rewind knob backwards (counter clockwise) It should release and then you can install the new one. I do suggest being gentle with this.

Advance... | Answered on Nov 02, 2017

Should be no problem to get a screw to mount the camera. It's a standard 1/4" screw . . . If you can't get one from a camera store, contact some old photographers . . . most of us save everything . . . I have a bunch of them. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone close by that can help you.

Samsonite Tripod | Answered on Nov 02, 2017

google the make and model number followed by the word manual, and you should be presented with a selection of links to try.

Polaroid... | Answered on Nov 01, 2017

sadly we can not contact a good camera repair shop locally

Zenith FS-122S... | Answered on Nov 01, 2017

The digital frame only has 8mb of Internal memory, And if you’re using a high-resolution camera that means you’re only going to get a few pictures loaded into the internal memory. You would be a lot better off playing your pictures directly from the CompactFlash card. Once you place a flash card into the frame it automatically should go into a slide presentation mode and then you should do is hit play.As far as loading it from your computer you need to get a mini USB cord and connect that to the computer and the frame. Once the computer recognizes the frame you can do the transfer.

Westinghouse... | Answered on Oct 31, 2017

Take Camera to Dealer, as you will need the correct original Spare advance lever.

Advance... | Answered on Oct 30, 2017

I would love to be able to help you, but you have given no indication of the make and model of the camera equipment in question, and sadly my ESP is switched off today to conserve batteries.

Photography | Answered on Oct 30, 2017

Suggest you try Velbon Website , Customer Service.

Velbon Victory... | Answered on Oct 30, 2017

Does it need a Format, this would clear all camera faults

Tao 89811-PB1... | Answered on Oct 30, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Photography Logo

11,576 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Photography Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

538 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16376 Answers

Are you a Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides