Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 8 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Ink absorber full on a canon mp990 - Canon PIXMA MP990 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try the following steps. I tried it on my MP990 and it worked.
- Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Press and hold the Resume button (triangle inside a circle).
- Whilst it is held down, hold down the Power button. The green led light should come on.
- Keep the Power button held down. Release the Resume button and then press it twice. The light should go amber, then green again.
- Release the Power button.
- Press the Resume button four times and then press the Power button straight after to confirm the selected action (Reset Counter Absorber).
- Turn off the printer and then turn it on again
If you need further help, I’m available over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/alex_22751bbefa74c3d0
2 days ago
We have hp office jet 3830 with error 0x0005fbb6
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer
2 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?