Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 7 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error Message--Waste Toner Tank Full/Not Install
What I have started to do is to actually wash the toner tank out with water and make sure it is good and dry then be sure the section that breaks the light sensor is good and clean (it is on the left side as you look at the backside - the side that goes toward the printer - and protrudes out) the tank full indication comes on when the tank gets dirty
17 hours ago
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Press and hold down CANCEL (X) and Start Copy (button just below the X button) buttons at the same time while powering on printer. *Keep these buttons press while you power on the printer*
3. Continue to hold down buttons until the printer display reads PERMANENT STORAGE INIT.
4. Release the buttons when "PERMANENT STORAGE INIT" is displayed. Printer will return to Ready automatically.
20 hours ago
CANON PIXMA MP490 ERROR CODE
canon mp490 error 5200 solution...... turn off printer,then hold reset button(the red 1 circle with triangle in middle) for 5 sec then whilst holding reset button turn power on let go of reset button then push reset button twice whilst still having hold of power button then release power button then push reset button 4 times and then power button twice hope it works it did for me carlos:)
How do I change the date and time on Panafax UF-770
To change the Date/Time, do the following:
- Press Function key
- Press 7
- Press 1
- Press COPY/set
- Enter date (2digits)
- Enter month (2 digits)
- Enter year (4 digits)
- Enter time (4 digits military time)
- Any mistakes can be corrected using the < > arrow keys to place cursor over the character to change.
- Press COPY/set
- Press STOP
This should answer your question. All the best.
Not finding what you are looking for?