Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 3 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Canon MX870 error 6A80
Hey folks.. don't look for the " black square and black rectangle "
Here are better instructions..
1. Turn off the printer. Lift the entire hood so you can see the ink tray. Slide the ink tray over to the left side.
* if the ink tray does not slide.. you will have to turn the printer on and then lift the hood ..as the tray slides to the left ... pull the power cord out so the printer shuts off.
2. once the ink tray is on the left. follow the ink tray rails to the far right.
3. below you should see this "white plastic" tray ( that is the ink tray cleaning mechanism ) it has these black thin plastic tabs sticking up.. ( kind of like a scraper for the ink ).. slide that "white tray" away from you..
4. the white tray should snap into place .. you're done !! no more 6A80 error !!
Not finding what you are looking for?