Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 3 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Hhp deskjet 5550 - orange and green light keep
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. Finally press the Power button.
HP DeskJet 5550...
16 hours ago
What is error code 460 on a Ricoh Aficio SP C811Dn
SC 460 The problem may just be dirty separation components that a cleaning may resolve. The code refers to the following:
High voltage power: Separation bias output error
The status of the power pack is checked every 20 ms. This SC is issued
if the EGB detects a short in the power pack 10 times at D(ac).
1. Replace the high-voltage supply cable.
2. Replace the high-voltage power supply unit
3. Replace the IOB.
20 hours ago
How do I put the Canon Pixma MG6120 in Service Mode
- Copy + paste this link in your URL bar: club.myce.com/attachments/f123/260341d1374410670-cd-print-enabler-newer-u-s-canon-printers-cd-printtool-v7.zip
- To start machine in service mode, with the machine off, press and hold the ON button (do not let go). While holding ON, press the Stop button 5 times. Now release the ON button.
- Run the Print Enabler utility software that you got using the above link.
Select a region. Press Set. Cycle printer on and off to exit service mode.
Reset hp t790
In Diagnoses mode EEPROM reset has to do for resetting,
Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the product is switched off with the Power key on the side of the Touch Screen Panel, and not with the power switch on the back of the product.
2. Press and release the Power key to switch on the product.
3. Wait for about 10 seconds until the 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel have come on and then press and release one after another Cancel> Home> Help buttons.
4. The 6 buttons on the Touch Control Panel will then blink 4 times; then wait until the product completes the initialization sequence and shows the Diagnostics menu.
5. In the Diagnostics menu scroll to EEPROM reset..
But we strongly recommends that useres are not suppose to do this activities, printer may disturbed all the way...
Red prints under blue when printing
Sounds like your cartridges are out of alignment, you can fix this from the printer's software program that's installed on your computer. Open the program and find the troubleshooting section, you can choose to have the printer align it's cartridges and print a test page to verify all is as it should be. It's a good possibility you need a new color cartridge, but I'd try the procedure mentuked above first since it's free, you can remove the color cartridge and clean it's tip(where ink comes out) with a paper towel or piece of cloth and some rubbing alcohol or windex, etc. but be very careful/gentle!
If all all else fails, replace the cartridge, if it's new or fairly new return and exchange the defective color ink cartridge for a new one.
Thanks Andy best of luck my friend, see the attached info below please! Have a great day!
Why does it squeal while printing?
Probably a fault with the developer roller in the or one of the cartridges. It could also be a laser mirror rotor bearing, or a cooling fan bearing. Try to locate the source of the noise by listening at the top and sides of the printer while the noise is audible. Continuous noise is probably a fan or laser bearing.
Noise only when printing is likely to be a cartridge or drum.
Not finding what you are looking for?