Office Equipment & Supplies - Page 2 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Reset wate tank ricoh sg2100n
hi there i have a solution for resetting the wast ink tank you don't need to buy a new tank every time.
1) carefully pry off the top of the tank
2) clean the pads from all the ink
3) hold the up and down keys on the printer while on for about 5 seconds then release and quickly hit the hash key.
this should bring up the service menu
4) move up or down until you see engine maintenance and hit hash
5) enter following code 3008003 the hit hash then hit exec with hash and ok
6) hit the back arrow to the previous screen with the code then hit the down arrow it should now read 3008004
7) repeat step 6
8) hit the back key until you see engine maintenance again the hit down and select end.
now turn off your printer then turn it back on again and your wast tank should now show as empty.
13 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?