Regular walking has many health benefits. Some of the health benefits are:
1. It maintains healthy weight. 2. Prevents from heart disease. 3. Aid for high blood pressure. 4. Reduces the risk of Diabetes. 5. Strengthen your bones and muscles. 6. Reduces stress. 7. Tone your muscles. 8. Reduces the risk of stroke.
running are two very different activities. Walking is a more accessible
activity, even to those who may not be that fit. But the cardio benefits of
walking will really be felt once you walk fast enough to get your heart rate
up. Walkers tend to have less injuries than runners.
Have you ever considered being a secret shopper?
Do you ever wonder how stores get their ratings, or who provides them?
WE THE CONSUMERS DO!
Mystery shopping, secret shopping, or audits are some of the ways that retailers find out exactly how knowledgeable their associates are and which departments need additional training (or replacements!). As a secret shopper myself I can mention these are wonderful to perform and are very simple! Pro Tip: Never be overwhelmed by the amount of input necessary for these! If you start small - 1 a day then you'll be able to make routes and perform many shops - part or full time!
Some shops require a purchase, while many do NOT!
Example: Some audits require you to sit down with a representative of a branch and discuss different seasonal programs, or you may be given a scenario in which you're looking to purchase a family plan and visit a local cell phone supplier - there are MANY MANY MANY opportunities out there!
Before jumping head first into Mystery Shopping - here are some tips:
1) Keep a smartphone AND a battery backup - especially if doing multiple shops!
You do NOT want to be out in the field and suffer from a dead device!
2) Read your scenario a minimum of 3 times - perform it in your house a minimum of one time!
Note: Soon you will be on a rotation and every 3 months you will revisit the same locations so if you've already completed the shop then you'll want to jump on these!
3) Pay attention to detail. Keep your phone available and always mark down the NAMES and DISCUSSED PRODUCTS with EVERY ASSOCIATE. This is highly important! They want to know EVERYTHING about the visit so they can properly assess the situation and figure out what needs fixed.
4) Stay in touch with your recruiters / upline! If you prove to be a super effective Mystery Shopper and communicate with the suppliers / supervisors directly this can greatly increase your chance of getting new shops. Often times you will receive PERSONAL offers with BONUSES because after you've shown you're an awesome shopper and finish your reports by the deadline - you will quickly become a highly sought after shopper. Many leaders have deadlines that must be met and they receive bonuses based on their performance, shops complete, and accuracy of the shops that are submitted.
5) Detail. Detail. Detail! Keep all receipts - ALWAYS! Some shops REQUIRE you to do a Return Scenario. And of course - ALWAYS submit your shop reports by the deadline. If you ever have to reschedule or cancel let your Shop Lead know immediately - this will help prevent receiving a 1/10 Star Review for your shop.
Now since you have made it this far I am going to give you the most powerful tool imaginable when it comes to being a shopper: JobSlinger.
JobSlinger has a HUGE directory of companies which have mystery shops available - and organizes them by your choice of pay, distance, type, etc! You are in total control of your Dashboard.
They offer a 30 Day Trial - And believe me you can make well over the price within the first few days. New shoppers need only to make requests, but once you're approved for a Specific Shop be sure to land 10 Solid Stars!
Vietnamese fruits may become among the first touches of exoticism that bring variety of color and tastes into the kitchen when it comes to the tropical fruits and the Vietnamese foods. fruit in Vietnamese translation means "Hoa Qua" and here we are trying to let you understand and familiarize you with the Vietnamese tropical fruits that you may try when traveling to Vietnam, some of the fruits tastes sweet while others with no taste.
1. Vietnamese Star Apple (V? S?a)
2. Pomelo (B??i
3. Vietnamese rambutan (Ch?m ch?m)
4. Dragon fruit (Thanh Long)
5. Water apple (Qu? Roi, Qu? ??o)
6. Guava (?i)
7. Purple mangosteen (M?ng C?t)
8. Hanoi fruit (qu? s?u)
That's not all, in Vietnam you may find a lot more seasonal fruits while you travel from north to south, however, we just listed some of the most popular Vietnamese fruits that are easy to find. In addition, there are other tropical and really rare fruits in the region as you may find them in either Vietnam and or Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. Try them and let us know by sending us a note so we publish them on behalf of you. source: http://www.vietnamtourpedia.com/travel-blog/vietnamese-fruits
Last Minute Travel Deals, 80% Discount Off 1,000's Of Hotels,
Cruises, Air Fare Deals,Hostels, Package Travel Deals,Rental car,Articles,
And So Much More. Visit http://www.travel1ew.com for information http://www.travel1ew.com/
There are special roof racks that you can get for transporting a kayak. You are going to want to get a specially made roof rack because they have pads and are shaped in such a way that will protect both your kayak and car from getting scratched up.