Home Security - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Open the door, remove the cover over the lock, remove and replace the battery. Check operation BEFORE closing the door.

Videos and a link to the company

replace battery in an armor safe 60003 series Google Search

Home Security | Answered 21 hours ago

No it can't. Dial safes are much more reliable and also a LOT more secure. You can bump a digital safe open very easily.

home Home... | Answered 3 days ago

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Security Logo

18,017 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Security Experts

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17490 Answers


Level 3 Expert

83081 Answers

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

10397 Answers

Are you a Home Security Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides