History - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
5 advantages of a drawbridge
1. Contain the local population within a structure.
2. Keep out the rif raff.
3. Allow passage of vehicles or beings under when lifted.
4. Allow passage of vehicles or beings on top when lowered.
5. The blockage or capture of vehicles or beings as necessary for a given position such as traffic containment.
6. The opportunity to acquire monetary gain for passage.
on Dec 13, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?