Grilling - Page 7 - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
I bought a 3 drawer Wyatt nightstand. There are 3 places the wood is chipped. Instead of returning it wondered if you can take something off the price?
You are mistaking "Fixya".
Fixya is a group of people that is trying to help you with everyday problems with products around your home, inside or outside.
1) I have a 1947 Packard Deluxe Clipper that will not start.
When I push the start button, it just clicks under the hood. What should I check first?
2) I have a Crosley TV, and last night the picture turned to "white snow". Can I fix this myself?
3) My 50 gallon electric water heater was doing fine heating the water until 3 days age.
Now the water is only warm, ever.
What might be the problem with it?
You need to contact the seller of the nightstand.
God bless your efforts.
176 views | 0 helpful votes
Removing heavy smoke odor in mobile home lived in by chain smoker?
if it has an air conditioner , get professional ac people in to clean the evaporator fins ( most of the smell will be on the fins )
remove and wash/ replace all curtains and materials
steam clean or have any cushions, mattresses, professionally cleaned
wash all walls and ceilings with a strong detergent
245 views | 0 helpful votes
How to replace the ignitor battery on a DCS outdoor grill
- Open the two cart doors on the bottom front of the grill, if your DCS model has doors.
- Remove the drip pan under the grill by sliding it forward.
- Locate the 9-volt battery behind the grill control panel in the compartment directly below the "Ignition" button on the front of the panel. The battery is mounted vertically to the connection plate.
- Pull the battery straight down to disconnect and remove, using pliers if necessary.
- Hold the new battery in position below the connection terminals so that the positive (+) post on the battery is facing inward beneath the grill. The positive post is the larger of the two posts on the top of the battery. Push straight up to connect the battery.
- Slide the drip pan back in place and close the grill cart doors.
307 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?