Grilling - Page 3 - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
How long to roast a 3 lb. roast
Depends on the temperature you are going to do it at. My recommendation would be to do an internet search and find the answer for the temperature you plan to use. The time will vary depending on the cooking temperature.
339 views | 0 helpful votes
Low Flame coming out the the burners
Here are a list of reason why you may have a low flame coming out of your burner.
1. Is your tank filled with gas (have to add this as sometimes we do not realize). Place your tank on a household scale and weigh your tank. Look at the collar of the tank and stayed on the collar is a weight of the tank. Subtract the weight from the household scale from the weight of the tan and that is how many lbs left in the tank. A full tank will have approx 17-18 lbs of gas.
2. You could have a spider or other insect in your burner. Having a venturi tube cleaner is a must have accessory to effectively rid the burner tubes of any insects (or even debris).
3. Your regulator could be bad. Try replacing your regulator.
4. The office on the end of your valve could be clogged. Be sure grill and gas are off AND the grill is cool. Remove the cooking grates, heat plates and burners. At the end of the valve is a threaded orifice. Unscrew the orifice and be sure that there is no grease clogging the hole. If there is you will need a really thin drill bit to clean or if you have an air blower.
5. Your OPD valve may have "checked." This is a safety measure that stops the flow of gas to a very minimal amount. In order to reset the gas line you need to turn all your grill knobs to the off position. Shut off the gas. Remove the regulator off the tank. Open the grill knobs. Allow any remaining gas to bleed out of the line. Leave the knobs open for a minute or two. Turn your grill knobs off. Reconnect the regulator to the tank. Crack the LP tank valve and slowly open the valve allowing the gas line to pressurize. Try restarting your grill.
on Mar 05, 2017 | Grilling
Not finding what you are looking for?