Furniture - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Instruction manual needed for Princess Rebecca
Have you found the manual / instructions yet? I moved about 6 months ago and we misplaced the hardware! My little girls asks all the time when her bed will be set up ;) I have to buy the hardware but have not had any luck finding a store that will sell it to me so I figured if I could see the instructions it would be easier to go to home depot and buy the screws. The bed is fairly easy to put together, I just need to get the hardware info. Please let me know if you can help.. Thank You,
Best Regards, Jessica
2 days ago
How to make wine bottle windchimes
17 steps to make wine bottle wind chimes -
1. Gather empty wine bottles, ideally, you're are going to need at least 3 bottles.
2. Remove labels.
3. Wash the bottles.
4. Grab a glass cutter and score around the bottle using a
clamp as your guide.
5. Cut 3 bottles and sand the sharp edges to prevent cuts.
6. Get 3 corks.
7. Acquire 6 3/4 hooks.
8. Buy at least 2 feet (0.6 m) of jewelry chain.
9. Screw the hook on top of the cork.
10. Attach the chain to the hook.
11. Push the cork back on top of the bottle.
12. Repeat steps for the other bottle.
13. For the last or bottom bottle of the chime get a metal earring or any accessory.
14. Attach it to the chain. this will make sounds as the wind blows into your chime.
15. Accessorize the end of the chain if you prefer.
16. Carefully connect all three bottles.
17. Hang somewhere where air passes and listen to relaxing sound it makes!
on Mar 20, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?