Food Processors - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

To request a replacement part: Contact your Tupperware Consultant or call Customer Care at 1-800-TUPPERWARE (1-800-887-7379). To expedite your call, locate the mold number on the product prior to contacting your Tupperware Consultant or Customer Care.

Replacement Parts

Food Processors | Answered on May 15, 2017

Try Googling (magic bullet)(1001C)(manual) without parens.

Food Processors | Answered on May 15, 2017

They now have moved over to an app for that

KitchenAid Food... | Answered on May 12, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Processors Logo

5,481 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Food Processors Experts


Level 2 Expert

87 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

70387 Answers

Are you a Food Processor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides