Family Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

FEES vary from State to State. Contact the States controllers office for basic information on average rates in your state.

Family Law | Answered on Jan 12, 2018

you will never get that answer from fixya.

Family Law | Answered on Jun 29, 2017

Family law is a thankless job. Emotions are higher in family law than in any other type of law. People's families are being ripped apart, they aren't going to be able to see their children every day, their standard of living is going down, etc. All of these things make family law clients crazy. Seriously. They are angry, scared, and confused, and because of this they often have a hard time thinking straight.

Family Law | Answered on May 18, 2017

Here are some details my friend:

Family Law | Answered on Jan 04, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Family Law Logo

14 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Family Law Experts

Rebecca Skippen
Rebecca Skippen

Level 1 Expert

10 Answers

Glenn Seiden
Glenn Seiden

Level 1 Expert

12 Answers

Are you a Family Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides