Employment Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

I would consult an Employment Law Solicitor. Then I would get the correct answer to my question instead of getting an unqualified opinion.

Employment Law | Answered on Jan 22, 2017

The answer to this question is dependent on where the conviction occurred and whether that jurisdiction has restoration of civil rights, including the right to carry a firearm. If the state has restoration available and the person convicted of a felony has had their rights restored, including the right to possess a firearm, then even federal law contains an exception that allows them to possess a gun. If they have not had their rights fully restored, then possessing a firearm may violate the law of the state, and definitely will be a violation of 18 U.S.C. Section 922(g)(1) if the firearm moved in interstate commerce.

Employment Law | Answered on Jan 04, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
Employment Law Logo

7 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Employment Law Experts

JonSnell Electronic
JonSnell Electronic

Level 3 Expert

18493 Answers

John Roush
John Roush

Level 2 Expert

246 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you an Employment Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides