Electronics - Others - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Outlook Mail problem
you can find the following details on the site at the below url
Here are the information that have to be entered into the desktop email software so that Hotmail can be accessed:
- Incoming Server: pop3.live.com
- Incoming Port: 995
- SSL Encryption: yes
- Outgoing Server: smtp.live.com
- Outgoing port: 25 (use port 587 if the default port is not working)
- Authentication: yes
- TLS Or SSL: yes
Please note that the names might differ depending on the desktop email client in use. The values on the other hand do not change. The username (usually the Windows Live Hotmail email address) and password are the same that are used when logging into the Hotmail website using a web browser.
There is no need for configuration of POP3 on the Hotmail website.
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
on Aug 18, 2018
Hi I'm Sibongile Mokeki
My question is ...can I register meter number onli
*** Following is for PV solar monitoring.***
* Check your warranty. Call your Solar PV installer service. (or the salesman)
* Advise them that you need instructions and password to log into your solar monitoring account. (They should have set it up for you and sent you an email with your account link and password.)
* Once the account is set up you only have a short time period (about 2 weeks) to log in and register (or confirm) your account information. ( I requested 3 times for an account reset as the passwords would not work.)
* The problem is that you don't know when the I.T. (Information Tech) will get around to setting up your account. Get with the sales person to get the IT guys on the ball.
* You need to log into your PV monitoring site. (with password) and once on then bookmark this site and keep the account and password on save mode. Then it will be auto log in when you pull up the app to monitor your solar output.
*** The following is for Digital Metering for Home power meters. (not PV)***
* If the Electric company switched out your old analog meter (spinning wheel) with the digital display type then you have a digital meter. There are two basic types.
* The first type is a basic digital meter that keeps track of your power usage. It does not allow reverse power to be sent back to the grid. (well it can't prevent it but it does not record it for your credit.) This was designed to allow the meter to be 'read' at the company's power monitoring stations. This way they did not need the 'meter reader' to stop by your house every month. Remote monitoring (by customer) may or may not be available to the general public. Though the customer can easily read the displays on the meter.
* The second type of digital meter came after the need to monitor the power used and the power sent back to the grid. The meter is required to keep track of daily power and send this information back to the utility company for processing the electrical fees to the customer. The utility company also monitors and records the power return and calculates credits (if any) to be returned to the customer (not in case but as credits that are deducted from monthly bills.)
Note; Not all return power is accepted by the utility as there may be restrictions on how much or at what time period the power is sent back to the grid. Rates apply for restricted times or amounts.
* Contact your utility for specific information on rates and fees.
*** Check your utility bill for more information and contact phone numbers.***
on Aug 14, 2018
How many watts does Samsung American side by side fridge Frazer use
look on the compressor as there is a decal with the compressor details
will show volts , watts and gas in use
as the watts or current used depends on the voltage supplied so as you did not mention that we cannot help you
if you want to run a fridge then the gen set size should be a minimum of 5.5 KVA
that is constant running of 4.8 kva and will allow for compressor start up when more current is used that when running
on Jul 30, 2018
How can I activate my Roku code?
1. Firstly, select the time zone to display unique Roku code.
2. After this, the screen will display unique Roku com link code.
3. Next, open the URL roku.com/link from your computer or laptop.
4. Make sure your computer or laptop is connecting to an appropriate internet connection.
5. On the website, you will see an empty field to enter the unique code.
6. Enter the unique code here and click on the "submit" button.
7. After this, login to your Roku account and activate your Roku.
on Jul 24, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?