DUI & Criminal Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Go to the agency that made the arrest. The substation or main HQ, Records Department. Give it at least 3-5 days before it it is available from the day of the incident. You must be a party in the report. Depending on their policy they may charge you or give you the first copy free. Usu about 7-15 dollars. The names and addresses of individuals may be redacted (blacked-out) for liability reasons but nearly all the information you are seeking will be there. Get a lawyer. DO NOT go to court on your own or whoever this is for.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Nov 16, 2017

you cant. you do the crime you do the time. period...no free rides

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Oct 26, 2017

10 million dollars us

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Sep 29, 2017

Generally no. If the DUI is still pending some prosecutors will dismiss if they have proof that you will join the armed forces and the charge is the only thing holding you back. If already convicted, you'll need to consult an attorney to see if your state allows an expungement or something similar. Check with a recruiter too because they may make an exception. The general rule is they won't accept you with a criminal history.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Sep 17, 2017

Yes, it varies by state and most definitely will loose the drivers license, probation, fines, community service, possibly classes.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Apr 29, 2017

It depends on the laws of your country, state, or province.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Mar 24, 2017

In many places, yes.

DUI & Criminal... | Answered on Jan 04, 2017

Not finding what you are looking for?
DUI & Criminal Law Logo

14 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DUI & Criminal Law Experts

Angel Oglesby

Level 1 Expert

5 Answers

Are you a DUI and Criminal Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides