Cameras - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Can i get moultrie game camera parts myself
NEW LCD DISPLAYS MOULTRIE WILL SUPPLY FREE,since there is an issue;they will ship them free also;outer swing-up doors are $9.99+shipping...anything else they ask camera be sent in;cheaper to buy new, or go to Ebay and buy "as is,parts only"
on Jun 07, 2018
How can I Activate Showtime Anytime On Smart TV, I am getting trouble to activate it
ShowTime Anytime is popular for watching TV shows, movies, and documentaries. And, you can link your Showtime account to Smart TV Box devices using the native activate Showtime Anytime
- First of all, go to any program and select 'Activate' or select 'Play from the menu.
- Then, choose streaming service or your TV provider from the activation screen of Smart TV.
- The screen will display a code.
- Use that code to activate Showtime Anytime.
- To do so, go to showtimeanytime.com/activate on your computer.
- Also, you can go in Settings section 'Activate Devices' of Showtime Anytime on your web or Smart TV device.
By using the above guidance you can activate ShowTime Anytime on your Smart TV.
on Jun 06, 2018
How do I transfer pictures to SD card?
Do you have a SD card reader on the computer? If so, you can put the card in the reader and it will show up in the window marked "My Computer" on the desktop. Plug the camera, I'm assuming it's a unit you can plug into the computer, find all the pictures you want to put on the SD card and make sure the card in big enough to put them on it. Then select the ones you want to move to it and then click on the drive letter that indicates the card and open it and selct some or all and right click on the selected pics and scroll to copy or cut depending on whether you want to leave them on the camera or remove them. Right click in the field for the card and scroll to "paste" and that will move them to card. Hope this will help, thanks and Jesus loves you, John 3:16-17 (KJV)
on Jun 05, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?