Crock Pots & Slow Cookers - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Google (Hamilton Beach)((model)(manual) without parens.

Hamilton Beach... | Answered 10 minutes ago

Tip it out and dry it. Wait 24 hours before turning back on.

Crock Pots &... | Answered 3 days ago

Low on a crock pot is hot enough to cook food, so yes it’s normal

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 16, 2018

red silicone. its heat resistant and nothing else will stick to silicone anyway

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 13, 2018

Fixya does not sell Ultrex parts.

Ultrex Crock... | Answered on Oct 13, 2018

Google (monier)(3150f)(manual) without parens.

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 11, 2018

I bought this Wolfgang Preasure Oven,about 7 to 8 months ago.We used it mybe 8 the lights comes on when you turn it on,but dont heat up except the Rotisser

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 10, 2018

Ingredients Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:
Slow Cooker - 5 or 6 Quart Size
  • 3/4 cup white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
  • 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
  • 2 cans (14 oz. each) beef broth
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 12 ginger snap cookies
  • 2 envelopes (0.8 oz. each) brown gravy
  • 1 (4 to 5 lbs.) boneless chuck or bottom round roast
  1. Combine all ingredients, except the meat, in the slow cooker. Stir well.
  2. Add the meat and stir well to coat.
  3. Cover and cook on preferred setting:
    • Low - 10 hours
    • High - 5 hours
-Visit for more information.

Serves: 8-10 German Style Pot Roast Recipe Find More Recipes for Slow Cookers from...

Hamilton Beach... | Answered on Oct 08, 2018

There is a round, rather heavy metal cap sort of thing that fits on the pressure stem and regulates the pressure. Most of the canners have one that can be rotated to different holes for different pressures. You can replace this here Mirro Pressure Cooker Parts

Look under pressure regulators. You might also consider replacing the rubber gasket. Your model number is probably engraved on the bottom of the pan.

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 08, 2018

If you want to check to see if the cracks are in the glazed area, try beet juice swirled around in the liner. Rinse the liner out with some water. If you see the juice in the cracks after rinsing, it's probably time to look for a replacement liner. Bacteria will find a way out of these cracks and into your food while cooking.

Crock Pots &... | Answered on Oct 07, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Logo

6,355 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Crock Pots & Slow Cookers Experts


Level 2 Expert

86 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

484 Answers


Level 3 Expert

83096 Answers

Are you a Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides