Crafts & Hobbies - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to choose a good area moving service
If you moving in San Francisco and need moving service-I can recomend you http://sfbayareamoving.com/ You can rely on SF Bay Area Moving
, as a fully licensed and insured residential moving company and commercial mover to handle your belongings with care. Moving is our passion and we really care. Everyone who hires us, will receive a personalized friendly and reasonably priced professional service.
SF Bay Area Moving
can move small studio apartments as well as large, multi-room luxury homes. We are also available to move your home office or business.
Home SF Bay Area Moving
on Apr 25, 2018 | United States Postal Service Moving...
How to clean a POLE SAW BLADE?
- The first and foremost task is to clean all the impurities, dirt and tree debris. You can do it with the help of wire brush. To remove the oil residue, brush it with a rag or toothbrush and degreaser.
- Many people prefer citrus cleaner over oil. A citrus cleaner is a versatile cleaner that can be used for cleaning anything in your house.
- If you are using any degreaser product, mix it with water in a container and put the blades into the container.
- Let the blade soak into the water for few minutes, scrub it with a rag, rinse it properly and let it dry or wipe the water from the blades.
- Disassembling the pole saw is required before you clean a pole saw blade and put the blades in the container. For this purpose, remove blades from the pruner. You can take expert's help for this or unscrew the blade.
- Put the blade on a table where you would clean the blade and keep the edges facing up.
- Take a sharpening rod and push it forward only between the two teeth. This will file away the meat and sharpen the blade. Keep doing this for few times until you see the filings being developed on the back side of the blade. Make sure to file all the teeth on the blade.
- The back side of the blade should be rubbed with a file as well. It is required to remove the burrs from the blade.
- After sharpening coat, the pole saw blade by spraying oil on it to prevent rust and corrosion.
Do not forget to sharpen the blades with files that fit appropriately in the teeth. Diamond and whetstone files are being widely used for filing. So, this is how you can clean a pole saw blade and maintain it also. It does not take much effort. Invest your time to avoid replacing your favorite pole saw in the future.
Crafts & Hobbies
on Apr 07, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?