Cell Phones - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My blu studio 5.0 II stuck on boot up screen and get get it to boot up fall the way
1. Turn off your phone by removing the battery and put it back in.
2. Press the volume up key and the power button together (Volume up key first) until the phone comes on. your phone should enter into 'recovery mode'
3. Using the volume control keys, select 'wipe cache partition' or 'wipe cache'.
4. Press the power button to select it, and it will clean the cache.
5. Scroll to 'restart phone' or 'reboot phone', and it should reboot now....
Blu Studio 5.0 S...
Not finding what you are looking for?