Car Audio & Video - Page 2 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD stereo USB Error 23
I had the same problem with my Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD. Just got my 16GB sandisk micro cuzer in the mail from Radio Shack. Here is what I did to solve it:
- Copied all the files that came with the Sandisk device to another location (in case I need them again)
- Copied all the music I had put on the Sandisk since I got it to another location
- Using a Windows PC, I right clicked on the drive in Windows Explorer and selected "format"
- I re-formatted the cruzer mini to FAT 32, default size (yes, I know it was FAT 32 already)
- Copied the music back to the cruzer mini
- Plugged it into my radio and it works GREAT! instant access to any track
Before you do this: Reformatting the drive also gets rid of the software that makes the cruzer mini copy files super fast. It will take a lot longer to copy music to the drive. For me this is no big deal as the only reason I bought the drive was to put a bunch of music on it and then leave it in my truck.
Car Audio &...
3 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?