Plumbing - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

The drain pipe may not have been installed correctly - the slope may be wrong, or the pipe may be too small, or you may have too much backpressure, or if you have a septic tank it may be full and need pumping, or any number of other possible problems. You might have another plumber come for an assessment and opinion - make it clear that you don't necessarily intend to hire them to do any WORK, you just want their opinion. Then they won't try to sell you all new plumbing to replace what you just bought...

Grohe Plumbing | Answered 11 hours ago

you need to remove handle and the nut from the TOP . put it back in place then start over

Jado Plumbing | Answered on Oct 12, 2018

WHAT IS QUESTION ? we do know answers to unknown problem.

Jado Plumbing | Answered on Oct 12, 2018

To modify the pressure:

· Start the pump.

· If the SET LED blinks, hold key + down until the SET LED

remains on.
· Then press keys + or - to modify the pressure value

Plumbing | Answered on Oct 09, 2018

Well smart heads were designed for well or thank water supply. That means no other supply like wasa to pump against. Most smart head cannot be adjusted so if wasa pressure is equal to or greater than head setting it would not come on . the only brand that could be adjusted to greater than wasa is the DAB brand.

Plumbing | Answered on Oct 09, 2018

Remove the drain plugs and install drain valves so you can open the drains by hand instead of always getting tools and eventually stripping the plug heads.

Plumbing | Answered on Oct 09, 2018

your foot valve in the well is faulty replace

Water Worker 44... | Answered on Oct 09, 2018

the noise you hear is actually a vibration pitch cause by the rapid increase and decrease of pressure past a faulty tap washer or ceramic insert
you say that the tap drips so I would suggest that you either have the tap seat re-machined ( tap re-seater tool around $15.00 at good hardware stores) or fit a new washer or ceramic insert
soaking is only good for units that don't spray or spray every which way

Plumbing | Answered on Oct 09, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

14,531 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

265 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

47829 Answers

Gil Shultz

Level 3 Expert

3382 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides