SRV Series (Model SRV400) Q & A's
Q. My Parent and Baby (Camera) Unit have lost contact, what should I do?A. It may be possible that the encrypted code pairing both units has corrupted, to reset the code please
follow these instructions;
1. Place the Parent Unit next to the Baby Unit.
2. Activate both Parent and Baby Units by pressing their respective ON/OFF buttons for greater than
3. Press the Mode/Enter Key to enter the Parent Unit's Main Menu screen.
4. Using the four-directional Navigation Keys, select the 'Add/Remove Baby Unit(s)' option and
press the Mode/ Enter Key to confirm your choice.
5. The current status shall now appear, showing all four Camera Units shaded grey;
6. To reconnect the Camera unit to the Parent Unit, using the Parent Units Navigation Keys ensure
the green circle is highlighting 'Camera 1'. Now press the Mode/Enter Key
7. Select the 'Add' icon with the plus symbol and press the Mode/Enter Key.
8. The screen will show the Parent Unit at the bottom transmitting a signal to Baby Unit