My Asko 6461 washing machine - F3 code
F3 problem, I had the issue on model W6461, however, judging by the amount of F3 issues posted this could work on other ASKO models
If the coin trap in the drain is clear of debris, try this.
Stages as follows:
1) Open drain pump door (bottom left of machine).
2) Remove black pipe and drain residual water.
3) Unscrew coin trap and remove, use a container to hold the water.
4) Leave the container underneath and make sure you have some towels ready (I didn't at the time)
5) Where the washing machine drain hose connects to the outlet in the wall or U bend connector remove this and expose the end.
6) Blow into the drain hose as hard as possible......hopefully the blockage will clear back through the coin trap.
7) Pour some water into the open end and blow this back through the drain as well.
A large lump of sludge, three of my 5 year olds small counter coins and about a litre of water (all over the floor, don't forget the towels!)
Just ran the machine now and fault cleared.
Asko W6461 Front...
on Jul 08, 2019