Ariston Technologies Washing Machines - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My washing machine (model AQXL
when I wash heavy stuff it will not spin properly because the weight is not distributed evenly over the load and it stops every time. you may need a repair man unless you can just move the dial to a drain spot rather than spin, if enough water gets out it will probably open then.
on Jun 15, 2018
Ariston Margherita ald 1 40 Error code H2O
H2O is the symbol for WATER and probably indicates a WATER related fault on your machine. A pressure switch is the normal way the machines 'sense' when the level is sufficient. Overfilling suggests a faulty switch, which will need to be replaced by a technician. Also, ensure that the machine drains as it should, if not, the pump filter may be blocked.
on Apr 04, 2018
Ariston dishwasher lkf 720 has a problem on/off, washing and end indicator lights are flashing
Reading the error code
The fault on the appliance is signalled via:
1. the continuous rotation of the selector knob
2. the action, for the first 4', of the electrovalve and the drain pump
3. the door becomes unlocked
4. the led flashes: the number of flashes indicates the fault code; the code should be read as follows:
· each fast flash (2/3 flashes of the led very close together) represents one code value
· the fault code is evaluated by counting the number of flashes occurring at 3/4" intervals from one another
· stop counting when the washing machine waits the equivalent of approximately 8/9" between flashes
· the procedure is repeated by the appliance cyclically
After you determine which the alarm code appeared we will able specifically to help you.
on Mar 01, 2018
Ariston AVXL105 washing machine
the only thing to do is check that the water censor pipe is not blocked preventing the censor to tell the controller its finished the spin cycle this is a small 5mm pipe leading to wards the top of the machine take it off and blow gently down it you will hear a click and one when you release the air this means the censor is working but the small pipe where it came from is blocked clean the blockage with a pipe cleaner or similar replace the pipe eric
on Dec 26, 2017
Ariston a1600wd wont turn on
Before you change fuses, do you have an internal fuse board or RCD system in your home? Sometimes, an individual RCD can trip out, locking off sockets. Some sockets are individually set up for up and downstairs in a house, or different rooms. If you have a board or RCDs, check them out :)
on Nov 18, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?