Adidas Watches - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I can't set the time on my Adidas ADP6016 digital watch
There is two times possible in this watch ADP6016.
• Those times are named T1 and T2.
• IMPORTANT: When your displayed time is T2, you CAN NOT set the time but just set the offset of T2 relative to T1.
• You can see which time is displayed by looking for a very little T1 or T2 written just above the seconds
• To swap the displayed time from T2 to T1 (or contrary), you have to long press the start/stop button (top right white button)
• When your displayed time is T1, you CAN set the time with the solution given by soulgirljen
just before this one
on Sep 10, 2016
How to set the time on a modelADP6080
Push and hold top left. It will say 'LIGHT' in the bottom screen. Push bottom left until it says 'HOUR' then use the right buttons to adjust up and down. Hit bottom left to move onto 'MINUTE' etc. Learnt by trial & error because it came with no manual!
on Jun 13, 2016
New watch - how to start it - battery?
mcdevito75 here, Brand new watch. If it has a stem, (winder) look for a small piece of plastic between the stem and case, remove this piece of plastic and push down the stem to start your watch. If your watch is all buttons, look for a small plastic tab on the back cover, remove this plastic tab and your watch will start.
on May 21, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?