Acer Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Acer P3150 lcd projector password-locked
I found a solution that worked for me:
1. Turn on the projector
2. Press "Power > Left > Left > MENU" (Opens the system menu)
3. Choose "RD Menu"
4. Choose " EEPROM Restore" (the projector turn off and the power lamp blink red for about 1 minut. Then it stops)
5. Turn on the projector again and it should word again
Acer P3250 DLP...
on Nov 12, 2017
At startup my acer szw3300u scanner used to move
- The tools you need (makecert, Inf2cat, signtool) can be found in the Windows SDK and the Windows Driver Kit. You don't need to install everything! Just check the "Tools" in both the web installers will do.
- If you cannot download the SDKs due to filesize (~2.2GB), I zipped the 3 tools and you can download them here. But please download from Microsoft whenever possible.
- When making your own cert using makecert, add the -pe parameter so that you can export the private key of the certificate later (useful for installing your own signed drivers again on a different PC in the future! To export, simply right-click your certificate in the MMC snap-in)
- You need to use the newer INF in the Pastebin as the old one will not sign or validate correctly.
To scan in Windows 8 after driver installation, simply go to Devices and Printers
, right-click your scanner and click Start Scan
. You can also use the Metro 'Scan' app, although previewing scans return a very blurry image.
on Aug 22, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?