I have a brand new Dell 924 and it was printing fine and now yesterday when I tried to print it was flashing an error message saying right cartridge incorrect, but the cartridge is in there the way it's supposed to be. And these are the cartridges that came with the printer. Help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I purchased remanufactured ink cartridges through amazon.com. I got 4 for the price of 1 through Dell. After installing the first cartridge, it printed for a few days and then I got the same message "left cartridge incorrect". Unfortunately, I did not read the piece of paper that came with my cartridge that says "STOP" read this before you install the cartridge.
I had to throw out the cartridge that I had just installed and put in a new one and follow these steps:
1. If you recieve a pop-up message indicating that the cartridge has been depleted or a low ink level warning, please disregard.
2. Check "Don't display this dialog again" and click "ok" or "continue printing" if necessary.
3. In the printer status window, since you have already ordered ink, do not click the "order ink online" button. If you have the option, check "I have ordered my ink, please don't remind me again." If not, close the window and continue printing.
I'm not sure why, but these instructions were vital to getting my remanufactured cartridges to work.
I am posting this reply to hopefully help out the next person that has this problem. Unfortunately, I lost a perfectly good ink cartridge because I failed to read the instructions the first time. But the next one worked just fine when I followed the instructions. Good luck!
I have the same issue where the printer displays "Right cartridge Incorrect". However, it's had no problems up until about two weeks ago and I've had the right cartridge in place for about a year or so.
is it a refilled cartridge? if it is it wont recognice it u should just buy a new one or keep printing if it lets u because i had the same problem and i had to get a new cartridge because it wouldnt let me print at all
Hi , if you are getting the error msg 12203 , pperform the following steps, remove both the cartridges from the printer and unplug the power adapter ( black box) from the back panel of the printer, clean the cartridges using a damp cloth .
initially put only the black cartridge and then turn on the system , it will give you the error msg right cartridge missing, you can ignore it and try copying a document .
remove the black cartridge and put the color one in, and then try printing.
during the printing with any of the cartridge inside the printer if it gives out the error msg 1203 then that cartridge has to be replaced...