(1) My iPod nano 8GB is stuck between the name of the story to be played and the story. I can't turn it off. Reset? If so, how?
(2) I like 1books on CD. So I download Disk 1. I get, say, say 17 tracks. They are listed Track i, Track 2, etc. When I download Disk two, I get.say, 11 tracks. The iPod then reads Track 1, Track 1, Track 2, Track 2. The result, of course is that every 2 or 3 mins, the playback skips from the same track number on disk 1 to the one n disk 2, etc. It seems to me that earlier, the list was 1a, ...11a,,, 1b, ... 10b, etc Help, please.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
start control panel Open User Accounts in Control Panel. On the Users tab,
click the name of the user whose password you want to change, and then click
Reset Password. In New password and Confirm new password, type the new
password, and then click OK. Notes You can change passwords only for local
computer accounts, such as guest, administrator, or accounts you create for
your computer. You cannot change your network logon password in User Accounts.
To change your own password, press CTRL ALT DELETE and then click Change
Passwordalsoif you want set a BIOS passwordduring the boot up process you will see on the screen for a short amount
of time to press a certain key to enter set up Press and hold that key during
the boot up process to enter BIOS scroll down to set user password or
supervisor password you can change or remove your password from there also click start control panel user
accounts on the users tab click the name of the computer
administrator you can change the password therehope this helpsyou should make a note of any passwords
and keep them separate to your computer incase of memory lapses
HI...the motherboard of your computer has a BIOS which needs to be reset. By resetting:
1. Turn off the computer and unplug the power cord
2. remove the button battery(CR2032) on the motherboard
3. right next to the battery has a jumper
4. move the jumper over by one pin and wait 10 seconds.
5. move back the jumper and put in the battery
6. finally, power up the computer
try to reset your printer-- 1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection) 4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again. this works. thanks.
green-white for front panel Power indicator LED , Blue-white for RESET Switch , Orange-white for POWER BUTTON , Red-white for HDD LED . The berg pin header on the motherboard will have these legend printed just beside the connector or due to lack of space slightly away from it .
Try cleaning out the cdrom. Strong can of air can help.
Depending on its age it may be on it's way out. Most if not all cdrom / dvdroms are warranted for 1 year. Also try a different media disk (change name brands).