Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. But be cautious because the xp profsn doesnt contain the drivers for ata hard disk. so pls find on net the drivers for ata hard disk drivers, also update it in bootable xp profsnl dvd . recreate bootable dvd of xp with advanced bootable xp,
3. or find it from your friend with latest updates requirement. and do from it.
4. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
5. once it i completed install all video, audio e.tc. drivers.
6. if you dont have that drivers pls download it from toshiba site by entering the toshiba serial no
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894...
Nov 24, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894...
Apr 29, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894 Notebook
Jan 07, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894 Notebook
Aug 28, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894 Notebook
Apr 22, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894 Notebook
Mar 25, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305-S5894 Notebook
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: