My zire72's power button can't make a start,either the reset .I try to gain its power while the LED shines,but still can't make it work.The handheld has worked well for two years,until last week I exhausted its power without charging it for a week.
Anyone help me,how to fix it ,orwhat's going on ?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your phone, in order to gain access to it again. You, most probably, know that a hard reset will return your phone to its factory defaults, just the way you had bought it. Anyway, in order to do it, turn it off. Then, press and hold the send (green), end (red) and camera buttons. Press the power button as well. Keep all those buttons pressed until an on-screen prompt comes in. Release the buttons all follow the on-screen instructions. Hope it works for you. Anyway, please, let me know if you need further informations. Regards,Carlos
...you know, the windows mobile phones may brick from time to time... As already mentioned somewhere here, try hard reset before going to LG service center:
But remember - before hard reseting always backup your data (phone numbers, emails...), otherwise you will lost them:
1. Turn off the LG KS-20 completely (do this by pressing and holding the power button and wait for the prompt). 2. Press and hold these three buttons–volume down, Call and power–till the LED (this is beside the front camera) flashes. 3. Release the buttons. That same LED should flash blue/red/green and power up. 4. The KS20 should be in a clean state. 5. Now check the network connection - if it still doesnt run then go to LG service center
hold the switch of button, connection manager button and soft reset button together at same time for 3 seconds .......it wud reset ur mobile to factory default nd window will re install in ur device automatically !! then it wud start according to me ........... i m sharing my own experience with u(;P)
hope u wud gain by this!!
1. Turn off the LG KS-20 completely (do this by pressing and holding the power button and wait for the prompt).
2. Press and hold these three buttons–volume down, Call and power–till the LED (this is beside the front camera) flashes.
3. Release the buttons. That same LED should flash blue/red/green and power up.
okay another thing you can do to almost any phone that has problems is simply removing the memory card it really doesnt ake alot of sence but just try it or power the phone off... hold the up key and power phone back on whilr holding the power button this will hard reset the phone meaning it will be brand new again just hit the Y key and wait till phone reboots and you should be fine!!!!
unfortunatly this isnt a new issue.
It sounds as though your recharging system has went on the fritz.
If this is the case then money signs are going to soon be appearing.
replacing the charging system is impracticle and the system blocks startup so this would even cause a new battery to not function properly and also probably what ruined your previous one.
Hello, it isn't that simple as a broken charger. Try the following thing. Connect battery to the PDA, check that the battery LID is connected FIRMLY to the body (there is a contact there that woun't allow the PDA to start if the lid isn't connected properly, you may want to check it too, look carefully for a small black thing and check that it can be pressed). Then connect the pda for half hour to the charger, even if no light or amber led is flashing. Then make a master reset as showed here and connect the PDA to a usb sync cable with your computer. Press simultaneous the soft reset and the power button, then press only the soft reset button. The PDA should start. If not, there is a problem with a DC converter component on the mainboard or the connector I was talking about before. Even if the charger is broken, your PDA should power on from USB cable. Good luck, feel free to ask further questions and always remember to rate replies received from this site :)