Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Hi, our top scanner (adf) will not feed smoothly - jams. cleaned accessible rollers, how do you get in to main rollers?
ADF problem. I put original in ADF, give a"COPY" command (READY on display), but scanner get image from glass, no from ADF. Can help me somebody?
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
Here's a link to the full service manual for your HP 3055. It's too large to post here (15MB) but I've hot linked it for you so you can download it to resolve your issue with the ADF. Look at pages 44 thru 46. Pay special attention to the rubber pad (separation pad) that is under the 2 roller peice as it is what keeps the doc feeder pulling one sheet at a time.
Hope that helps you. If so hit me with a FIXYA, If not send me a message or reply and I'll try and walk you through it.
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Dec 10, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 All-In-One Printer
Aug 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Apr 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jan 19, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Dec 07, 2007 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 03, 2007 | HP 5590 ScanJet Flatbed Scanner
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
1,238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: