Question about Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
I have a nokia 6500 slide phone which was originally a UK Orange network phone. I travel a lot and need to keep changing the SIM in it. However, it is asking for a RESTRICTION CODE. Can you help please? The IMEI number is 352027/02/510462/8
H i have nokia 6300 thats on t mobile but i would like to use an o2 sim card the imei number is: 356437010563157, can anyone help me with the restriction code, any help much appreciated
Try this one:
1. Press ( # ) on your phone
2. To get ( p ) press ( * ) 3 times within 1sec
3. To get ( w ) press ( * ) 4 times within 1sec
4. To get ( + ) press ( * ) 2 times within1sec
5. Enter the 15 digit code
6. To get ( + ) press ( * ) 2 times within 1sec
7. Enter code number
8. Press ( # ) on your phone
Now your phone is unlocked!
If your phone isn?t unlocked after code 1 or code 7 then you have either entered the wrong IMEI or Network. Sometimes there could also be a problem with newer software versions.
Hope that helps......
Posted on Sep 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!