Question about Printers & Copiers
Hi - You can download the manual by clicking the link underlined in blue below:
Please take a moment to rate this solution & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Dec 03, 2015 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Feb 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Feb 06, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!