An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Printer Error: 09,036.44:10669
One of your ink sticks is not advancing. The .44 indicates the color.44 indicates it is not seeing the magenta stick moving down.
A stick is cracked or otherwise stuck and not advancing downward into the loader. If you put an ink stick in from a different model number printer it will have a different shape and not hit the switch in the ink loader.
If you have to slide sticks out, use a screw, like a dry wall screw and twist it into the ink block and slide it back andout.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
52.X PRINTER ERROR
The laser scanner speed is incorrect. X description: 1 = Scanner startup error 2 = Scanner rotation error
1. Press GO. The page containing the error will automatically be reprinted. 2. Turn the printer off and then on. 3. Reseat cables to the laser/ scanner and engine controller. 4. Replace the laser/scanner.
Please try the below mentioned steps that should resolve the issue.
Power Off the Wireless Router.
1. While the printer is ON, unplug the power cord from back of the unit. 2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Now plug in the power cord to back of the printer. If printer does not power ON, hit the ON button.
4.Check if the error message shows up.
If issue still persists, then please call HP Tech Support for further assistance.
52.x PRINTER ERROR alternates with
To continue turn off then on
Possible printer control panel error messages52.0 PRINTER ERROR52.1 PRINTER ERROR52.2 PRINTER ERRORDescription
A temporary printing error occurred. The x
can equal one of the following:
0 = Scanner error
1 = Scanner startup error
2 = Scanner rotation error
This error can also indicate a problem with the shutter tab on the print cartridge.
Turn the printer power off, and then turn on the printer power.
If the message persists, check the print cartridge for damage.