Question about Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote Control
Firt of chek ur dvd remote near by ur mechanic then go 4 prog
1.chek the batteries
2.check weather remote is working r not
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Most remotes use the same code sets. Here's what Radio Shack says for your brand:
let me know how you made out.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
all you have to do is press and hold code search when the light shows up let go of code search then press VCR and it will blink onces and let go of VCR and press OFF/ON about 50 times and then press enter onces and there you go
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
Magnavox VCR. The Phillips universal remote lists the following codes:0330, 0430, 0534, 0324, 0224, 0124, 0247, 0230, 0125, 0093, 0598, 0830. Doesn't seem they have much control of which code gets used on which model. Start in the middle and work both ways to the ends. Make sure to post back which one you find that works.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
With the DVD/VCR unit on, continue to depress the remote controller's "Code Search" button for about ten seconds, release, & the light on the remote controller should stay on. Continue to tap the remote controller's UP or DOWN channel button ONLY UNTIL the DVD/VCR unit responds. Then, press the power button on the remote controller once the channel has changed. If the DVD/VCR unit shuts off, then press the power button again to turn it back on. If the DVD/VCR unit turns on, then the remote controller has been correctly programmed. Otherwise, repeat this whole process until the remote controller is correctly programmed.
Nov 29, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2011 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Jul 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-V5500 DVD Player/VCR
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Sep 12, 2009 | Sanyo DVW-7100A DVD Player/VCR
Mar 23, 2009 | Philips MWD2205 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 12, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: