Question about Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote Control
Firt of chek ur dvd remote near by ur mechanic then go 4 prog
1.chek the batteries
2.check weather remote is working r not
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Most remotes use the same code sets. Here's what Radio Shack says for your brand:
let me know how you made out.
Posted on Dec 18, 2007
all you have to do is press and hold code search when the light shows up let go of code search then press VCR and it will blink onces and let go of VCR and press OFF/ON about 50 times and then press enter onces and there you go
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
Magnavox VCR. The Phillips universal remote lists the following codes:0330, 0430, 0534, 0324, 0224, 0124, 0247, 0230, 0125, 0093, 0598, 0830. Doesn't seem they have much control of which code gets used on which model. Start in the middle and work both ways to the ends. Make sure to post back which one you find that works.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Sep 13, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 30, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Jul 17, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Mar 12, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Dec 01, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: