a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depending on the program you are using to print your gift certificates, try this-
1) Open the program and open the file you use for your gift certificate. 2) Click on 'Layout' then 'Page Set Up' (probably found in the top menu bar by the right side of, FILE.) 3) Select 'Landscape' and then select, 'Custom'. 4) Enter 5x7 for height and width. 5) Enter the information you need in the data field, (ie, name address, etc.) 6) Select, Print. 7) When the 'Print Manager' box opens, click on, 'Properties'. 8) Click on, 'Type' and choose, "Envelope'. 9) Click on, 'Size' and choose 5x7. - and click, OK.
Your printer should have a slide where the paper is inserted. Place one of the 5x7 cards in the slot just as you would an envelope and slide the slider until it is 'close' to the card but not directly against the card.
Click, 'Print'. The printer should recognize the card (due to its thickness) as an envelope and print it.
Hi, this printer is "clever" in that you don't adjust the thickness setting it does it itself.
It does this based on the paper type you set in the printer properties, see the table below for the different types of paper it will accept & the setting you need to use.
For this paper
Select this paper type setting
Plain paper, sheets
Epson Premium Ink Jet Plain Paper
Epson Bright White Ink Jet Paper
Epson Ultra Glossy Photo Paper
Epson Ultra Glossy
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Epson Premium Glossy
Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper
Epson Premium Semigloss
Epson Glossy Photo Paper
Epson Matte Paper - Heavyweight
Epson Double-Sided Matte Paper
Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet Cards
Epson Photo Quality Ink Jet
Epson Photo Stickers
Epson Photo Stickers
Envelope Hope this is of help.
Ensure u are placing the paper in the photo tray..
if u r printing from the memory card which is inserted in the printer..ensure that the PHOTO BUTTON on the printer is on..
You can also try to reset the printer by going to the SETTINGS/TOOLS menu (RENCH SYMBOL) and then look for the Factory Restore (Might be under "Preferences")
Below are the various sizes and types of paper supported by your printer. Make sure you donnot load the tray beyond the maximum limit , otherwise the rollers may not pull the paper correctly
• Letter* • Legal • B5 • A4 • A5 • 3x6 • 4x6 • L • 2L • 5x7 • Hagaki • 10x15 cm • 13x18 cm 25 greeting cards, index cards, postcards, or photo cards • The print side of the cards faces up. • The cards are centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • The paper guide rests against the left edge of the cards. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. 25 sheets of photo or glossy paper • The glossy side of the paper faces up. • The paper is centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. • The paper is loaded vertically against the right side of the paper support. 10 iron-on transfers • You follow the loading instructions on the packaging. • The blank side of the transfer faces up. • The transfer is centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. • You select Normal or Photo print quality. NOTE: For best results, iron-on transfers should be fed one sheet at a time. 50 transparencies • The rough side of the transparencies faces up. • The transparencies are centered on the paper support, in between the left and right paper guides. NOTE: You can load a single transparency into the paper support without removing plain paper. • You select Normal or Photo print quality
keep checking the HP site for an updated Driver for your printer, but why not use an online photo printing service like Walgreens or Walmart, You can't possibly print photos at home cheaper than they can, and this way you get actual photographs back.