Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Error code f-11 and f-28 what does it mean?
F11 Communication error CCU (control) and MCU (Motor Control)
. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2015 | Bowflex Exercise & Fitness
Sep 15, 2013 | Zebra ZXP Series 8 Thermal Card Printer
Dec 12, 2011 | Nokia 7210
Oct 03, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Aug 01, 2011 | Mitsubishi Mr. Slim MXZ30TN Air...
Jul 01, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Mar 15, 2010 | LG WM2277H Front Load Washer
May 26, 2009 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Apr 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: