Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Error code f-11 and f-28 what does it mean?
F11 Communication error CCU (control) and MCU (Motor Control)
. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Washing Machines
on Mar 15, 2010 | Washing Machines
Hello Roger, thank you for your inquiry!
Based off the information you have provided you would like to know what an E-11 error code means on your Frigidaire washer. An E-11 error code means that the fill time is too long. This could be a possible problem with your pressure sensor, water valve, or main control panel. If the water pressure is below 30 PSI then it will continue to display the error code of E-11. Also make sure the hoses are not restricted or blocked because this could cause the error code to display. I hope this information has been helpful to you. -Matt
Dec 01, 2015 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF6000F Front Load...
Aug 24, 2014 | AEG Washing Machines
Nov 01, 2013 | Fisher and Paykel IWL12 Top Load Washer
Nov 13, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Washing Machines
Mar 15, 2010 | LG WM2277H Front Load Washer
Mar 31, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 27, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: