Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
I cannot read Japanese and now the printer will not print. How can I get it back to English??
My Canon Mp600 has reset itself in Japanese about 4 times over the last 18months, so I now keep a set of instructions taped to the side of the printer. Switch on the printer and get it to the home setting by pressing the HOME button and press buttons as follows:
1. Press the RIGHT arrow on the central wheel until you get the SETTINGS option (spanner & screwdriver icon). Press OK.
2. Press the RIGHT arrow on the central wheel once to select the slider icon on the right hand side. Press OK.
3. Press the DOWN arrow on the central wheel FOUR times. Press OK.
4. Select ENGLISH from the list of languages. Press OK.
5. Attached these instructions to your printer so you have them to hand next time it goes Japanese!!
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2015 | Dell 5210n Laser Printer
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. green led should be on
(does this refer to the stop/reset button) and when i click the power button do i hold it down or just turn on my printer
3. hold the Power button, release Resume Button. (now if i released the power button like in step two then do step three the power button will turn off my printer)
4. Without releasing the Power Button, double click "Resume" button and then release Both Buttons. (now here my printer is now off so i am to hit my stop/reset button and release both buttons do they have to be at the same time when released)
5. Click "Resume" for four times then click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Mar 18, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One Printer, Scanner...
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP960 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3600dn Printer
Sep 18, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Nov 28, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C351 All-In-One...
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!