i'm brasilian user the Pocket PC A-10 or A-11, its the same. I need the connector cable RS-232C, to exchenge data whith others machines, and other cable whith AC adapter. The RS-232C cable has a 16-pin connector on one end for connection to the A-10/A-11, and a 9-pin connector on the other end for connection to the desktop computer and others.I know that Pocket PC very old, but i need buy this cables. You know where can i find,and if i can buy in Brazil? I'm very thanks for this information.
Roberto Naves - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To connect to a PC, a network, what? According to Manual you can use a USB cable to your PC or a parallel cable. The Parallel cable plugs into to RS-232 connector on your PC if it has one. It looks like a Video connector plug but is about 1.5-2 inches long. You will need a RS-232 Cable to connect. It has a pin type connector on 1 end and a weird sort of connector on the other that looks like a plastic ridge with flat brass contacts on both sides. See Pics . First one is PC plug and second is Printer plug
Oh my! Well, the QuickTake 150 has two connector ports, RS-422 serial (Mac), RS-232C serial (PC). You need a converter cable, which you can find on Amazon or other places. The files are difficult to read on a modern system, but QTK format can still be decoded using the open source program dcraw or the OS X application GraphicConverter.
Good luck, sounds like fun! :)
Hi - That camera is pretty old and was before the wide use of USB cables. It uses a proprietary serial (RS-232C) cable that would be hard to find (none on ebay - I checked) and if found might cost more than the camera is worth.
1. You will need a VGA or S-video cable and a 1/4 inch stereo plug that will go from the earphone jack to the EZpro then out to a amplified system for the sound. 2. I believe the EZpro has connections for HDMI which will supply sound as well as High definition video. You should have an adapter for the HDMI also if you
3. connections port as follows: 1. USB Connector (Connect to PC for Remote Mouse function) 2. RS-232 Connector 3. Audio Input Connector 4. S-Video Input Connector 5. DVI-I Input Connector (PC Digital (HDCP)/PC Analog/Component Video Input) 6. VGA In/SCART Connector (PC Analog Signal/Component Video Input, HDTV/SCART Input) 7. VGA Output Connector (Monitor Loop-through Output) 8. Power Socket 9. KensingtonTM Lock Port Looking at the usb port go counter clockwise the numbers are in succession. 1- 9
1 Power Cord 2 VGA Cable 3 DVI-I to VGA Cable (Optional accessories) 4 Audio Input Cable (Optional accessories) 5 RS232 Cable (Optional accessories) 6 USB Cable (Optional accessories
NO> If your TV supports and have HDMI connections and your HD receiver has an HDMI output then you should have no problem displaying Video. Just make sure you change the input signal of your television to HDMI input. After looking at the spec's of this model these are the following inputs you have. your best picture quaity would be to use componet cables instead, which can show full screen 1080i format, your television does not show at 1080p whis is what HDMI is known for.
Connectors Rear Input Connectors S-Video x 2 - Component x 3 - Composite x 2 - DVI x 1 - RF x 2 - 1 x RS-232C - Audio (RCA) x 6
Front Input Connectors S-Video x 1 - Composite x 1 - Audio (RCA) x 1
Rear Output Connectors Composite x 1 - Audio (RCA) x 1 - RF x 1
Another good option is use to use a DVI to HMDI connector and hook it up this way. But note: you will have to use audio cables for the DVI input.
What connector/interface does your PC has
9-pin or 25-pin connector
If it has 9-pin connector: use the following: DB-9 RS-232 Serial Connection or DB-25 RS-232 Serial Connection
If it has 25-pin connector: use the following: DB-25 Serial Connection or
DB-25 RS-232 Serial Connection
If you are configuring the computer to use an RS-422A serial port, you need a special cable. Contact the computer or printer network manufacturer to see if an RS-422A cable is available. If no cable is available, contact your computer manufacturer for your computer pin assignments and have a cable constructed.
The default configuration for the serial port on the printer is for RS-232C serial communication. To set the printer to use RS-422A serial communication, change the control panel Serial Menu’s SERIAL setting to SERIAL=RS-422.